[In color][Woke up for two hours, went back to sleep][Certain objects certainly inspired by the film 'Gran Torino'][Also inspired by the upcoming trip to spain]
Strange dream. This one starts out in the cul de sac of freddy's aunt and uncles house, where he is currently living. Congregated around my Gran Torino (and some other cars), for no real reason at all was myself, Kara, Freddy, and Jacey. This rich fat man drives up in his sweet car and wrecks it into a tree. Him and his 'companion' get out of the car and stumble over to me. The man offers me €50.000. I accept and the man slaps one large and ornate €50.000 bill into my hand. I toss him the keys. He offers me €10 for another car and I'm like 'whateverrrrr i'm rich bitch.'
Anyways.
We all get into Kara's car and drive to McKinley Smith's apartment. Kara drives straight up a flight of stairs and parks right next to McKinley's door. We are welcomed by McKinley. Slowly, more and more people start to show up. It becomes obvious in my mind that we are all about to embark on a European voyage and McKinley is kindly letting us stay with her before we all leave.
McKinley is busy cleaning and I ask her if she needs help, which the wholeheartedly accepts! She asks me to rearrange an assortment of tables, chairs, and couches by a window. She explains why the current set up isn't feasible. I get to work, thinking I know the exact idea of what to do. I begin clearing everything out and moving furniture around and it dawns on me that this idea is in fact NOT feasible. Shoot. I explain what I was trying to do to McKinley and she rolls her eyes. I ask her if she can give me a better idea of what she was wanting so that I can complete the task for her. Her voice raises and she responds something like "Can you be any more useless??"
It was just crushing. I responded as best I could as I grabbed my things and announced that I would not be staying at a place where I am so unwelcome!
blah blah blah
Suddenly, I'm in this totally awesome European casino with Jacey and I'm trying to buy something to eat with the €10 i had. But then suddenly it was in US$, so I had to figure out the exchange rate first. I went into this room where there was sort of a buffet of foods with prices. I had this big fight with this man in there (but we're not going to talk about that) and he told me the exchange rate. I was eying this really delicious looking stack of pancakes with a bowl of ice cream on top. I reached for it, but as my had got there, someone on the other side of the buffet shoved their hand into the ice cream! HARUMPH!
I was upset, but then I was whatever about it because I noticed that there was a McDonald's downstairs. We started walking over there (this casino was really cool looking. everything was shiny and pastel colored). All of the McDonald's employees were on roller skates. I asked the man if he accepted US$ or if he knew anywhere I could change out a really really large € bill. He said no to both and he was a big jerk to me! And I snapped back at him and started yelling about how I wouldn't be treated like that and how he needed to look me in the eye or something... blah blah blah. I was yelling as he was counting money and Jacey was trying to get me to leave. And then I noticed that he was counting US$! I confronted him about it and he was like "oh yeah! oops. It's been a long day." I ordered and then stood back and talked with Jacey.
And then we went and spent all my money in the casino.
/end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment