Friday, December 5, 2008

Jet Set Radio Future

December 4th 2008
[In Color]
I was vacationing in a Beach town. I decided it was a nice day to go rollerblading. I haven't gone rollerblading in years... So I rolled around, picking up incredibly amounts of speed. I rolled through a grassy field, past soccer players asking me to play - I told them maybe later. As I exited the field, I came upon other rollerbladers. They invited me to roll with them. I told them that I would. One of them looks and me and grabs my soldier in a friendly gesture saying "Good! You'll be my partner for the event." It is a downhill event, and we are perched high on the top of a steep hill. He tells me that I'll be crouching down and he'll be standing behind me holding my shoulders as we go down the hill together. I tell him that I haven't been rollerblading in years - but he insists I'll be fine. I trust him. Just as we are about to start, my partner begins to get harassed by a big large man - known to me in the dream only as "The boss." The boss is making fun of my partner, telling him he can't do this event blah blah blah. My partner getting sad. I am like "Fuck you boss man - let's go partner!" So we start rolling down the hill. My worry disappears as we go faster and faster. At the bottom of the hill, we seperate as we enter a houselike structure. The structure is shaped like my reoccurring geometric shape, except on a smaller scale. The shape, you might recall is a spiraling square shape. I started riding on the walls and jumping off to the next wall - down down down - doing tricks and spinning in between a la Jet Set Radio Future (videogame). I felt like a total bad ass - rushing with adrenaline. We reached the bottom and I woke up.

No comments: